Gail from FL writes:
Is there a way to transfer favorites/bookmarks from my AOL account to my Internet Explorer favorites without having to just go in and re-enter them all separately?
AOL’s blog is a fantastic resource for help. Here’s an article detailing how to export the favorites & bookmarks . I’ve included the relevant information for PC users below.
Follow These Steps for Exporting Your Bookmarks:
1. Access Favorites by going to http://favorites.aol.com  and select Bookmarks (You will need to sign in first in order to export your bookmarks)
2. In the left pane, click Export Bookmarks at the bottom. An html file will begin to download
3. Click Save, and navigate to the location in which you want the file to be saved
4. Click Save to complete the download
To import the file into another bookmark experience, navigate to its Import Bookmarks option and select the file to be imported (Note: If you are importing into a browser like IE, the browser’s Help section will have directions that guide you through this process)
What do you do once you’ve got this file exported?
1. Open Internet explorer and click on the star icon in the upper right corner .
2. Now click on the down arrow next to Add to Favorites then click import and export.
3. Select import from a file and click next – then select favorites and click next
4. Click browse to locate the file you saved your bookmarks with and double-click on it, then select next.
5. Select the bookmarks you want to import in the next window then click finish. Your bookmarks should now be imported.
P.S. Detailed instructions for how to import bookmarks are available for Firefox by clicking here  or for Google Chrome by clicking here . Instructions for older versions of Internet Explorer can be found by clicking here .