You are an iPhone hater and love all things Android. The result: You opt for either the Galaxy Note or the sensational S3. However, the battery drains because of the 100-odd apps on your phone. Not Samsung’s problem, though, because without the apps, the phone worked perfectly for two days before going down…
The super AMOLED screen isn’t helping either. So what do you do?
How about opting for these nifty power options so your phone is never left high and dry? Your watering hole on the Internet for all these Samsung products is right here.
1. Extended Battery: It’s best to keep another battery on hand – just in case you are out and about, but your phone is without juice. The u380 1500mAh lithium ion extended battery is engineered to offer additional battery life for your handset.Costs $49.99 here. And don’t forget to buy the extended battery cover sold separately for $9.99 here. Since these batteries are on the heavier side, the traditional battery cover will not work.
To read the rest of this article, you must be a Premium Member.
- Exclusive members-only content, including tips and special reports.
- Always get the lowest price in the WS Store, with an average of up to 15% off every item.*
- The option to select an ad-free Tech Tips newsletter, sent directly to your email every weekday.
- ...and so much more! Don't miss a thing and get your Premium Membership today!