7 Responses to “Change the Font Style and Size in Gmail”

1. Alice says:

I am new to gmail so this was a great tip . While I was in there doing this I also tweaked a few other things I didn’t know existed . Thanks….

2. Joan says:

This was great! I was so sick of changing each & every outgoing e-mail to my own “special way”. I had no idea that I could make it permanent. The steps were a little different in my gmail, but I found lots of other things I could do, too! Thanks.

3. Bob Rice says:

Great tip, except for one small detail: you click on the gear icon, not the wrench icon. The photo was correct, but not the text. (After you have signed in…) Otherwise, great tip! Thanks

4. JC Christenson says:

I used the tip to set the font for the emails I send in Gmail but the rest of the text on the screen is as small as what is in this box. It hasn’t always been that way. How could I have accidently changed the screen size? Thanks, JC

5. Vicky Allen says:

I looked for a way to do this but couldn’t figure it out. Thanks a lot. Now I would like to know how to increase the font size in my main page. The letters are pretty small. I don’t want to do the “alt + mouse wheel” every time.

6. William Selmi says:

This was a GREAT tip. I’ve been trying to do this for years.

7. Nige Silvestri says:

The procedure given for changing font and text styles only seems to work when composing new emails. What about when replying to emails? This still seems to be in the default gmail font. Can this be changed as well?

Thanks