- Worldstart's Tech Tips And Computer Help - http://www.worldstart.com -
Cool Windows Mobile Apps – Part 3
Posted By Zahid On April 18, 2012 @ 1:10 PM In Smartphones | 1 Comment
Here is the last set of five cool apps for Windows phones. If the price isn’t mentioned, the app is free.
11. DivX Mobile Player : DivX is known for quality, and allows you to play complex media formats that a windows media player can never hope to. But again, among the many video formats, DivX videos are more crystal clear than others on the market. Load Divx videos and use this mobile player for all its worth.
12. Evernote : If your life is about ticking off checklists and taking copious but short notes as reminders, Evernote will work like magic. Take pictures of things you want to buy or remember and this app will seamlessly upload it on its server, so you can retrieve it anytime. All this is thanks to its optical character recognition (OCR). This allows you to scan the text in your images, so you can find them later by searching for text in them. It stores and synchronises all your information on your phone, PC and online. No worries about data loss either.
13. CellSpin : Cellspin is your definitive mobile blogging platform for video, audio, photos and text. With a simple interface, it allows for one-click uploads to all the popular web addresses, be it Blogger, eBay, Facebook, Flickr, Linkedin, MySpace, Picasa, Twitter or YouTube. It’s an all-in-one app that takes up minimal space on your phone – and it doesn’t drain your battery either.
14. Nimbuzz : This is your best all-in-one messenger to access all your social networking sites. This includes Skype, Windows Live/MSN, Yahoo Messenger, ICQ, AIM, GoogleTalk, Facebook, MySpace and Jabber, among others. Nimbuzz also allows you to make free international calls over the internet if your buddy uses Nimbuzz or any of the networks we just mentioned. Sweet!
15. Endomondo Sports Tracker : For fitness freaks who walk, jog and cycle, among other things, this app is manna from heaven. It records the time, distance, altitude and speed with which you did any of your sporting activities, and keeps a training log of everything you’ve done in the year with date and time to boot. You can even boast about your fitness routine to your friends by sharing your logs with friends on Facebook or Twitter. Make the most of it. It’s free.
~Zahid H Javali
Article printed from Worldstart's Tech Tips And Computer Help: http://www.worldstart.com
URL to article: http://www.worldstart.com/cool-windows-mobile-apps-part-3/
URLs in this post:
 DivX Mobile Player: http://labs.divx.com/MobileDownload
 Evernote: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/apps/db21927d-f292-e011-986b-78e7d1fa76f8
 CellSpin: http://www.cellspin.net
 Nimbuzz: http://www.nimbuzz.com/en/get/voip-and-chat-on-mobile
 Endomondo Sports Tracker: http://windows-mobile-6-software.handster.com/endomondo_sports_tracker_all.html
 Read part 1 here: http://www.worldstart.com/cool-windows-mobile-apps-part-1/
 Read part 2 here: http://www.worldstart.com/cool-windows-mobile-apps-part-2/