It really is a small world after all, and with Google’s new program it’s gonna seem a lot smaller. Google Earth is a program that lets you cruise around this big blue ball without leaving your PC.
Google Earth is basically a virtual globe, but this is a far cry from any globe you’ve probably ever seen—it’s right out of a Sci-Fi movie. With Google Earth the world is your oyster, take a look at Iraq, or buzz on over to gay Paris.
Google Earth isn’t just a play thing. You can actually take advantage of this powerful 3D engine with a bevy of tools and options that are absolutely mind blowing to see in action.. Check out some of these features:
* Free for personal use.
* Sophisticated streaming technology delivers the data to you as you need it.
* Imagery and 3D data depict the entire earth—Terabytes of aerial and satellite imagery depict cities around the world in high-resolution detail.
* Local search lets you search for restaurants, hotels, and even driving directions. Results show in your 3D earth view. Easy to layer multiple searches, save results to folders, and share with others.
* Layers show parks, schools, hospitals, airports, shopping, and more.
* .KML data exchange format lets you share useful annotations and view. Find thousands of data points created by Google Earth users.
This program is perfect for planning a trip, moving, looking for directions or to just play with. Go look at your old house, take a look at a perspective new houses, it’s all just a click away.
In order to use this awesome program you will need to meet some minimum requirements: Minimum configuration: Windows XP or 2000, Pentium 3 (500MHz), 128MB RAM, 3-D graphics card, Broadband or Cable Internet connection (128 kbps). The recommended system configuration can be found on the website.
Read more and download here…
** WorldStart is not the developer of this software and cannot offer technical support.