Having problems taking screen shots Windows 7? Try Gadwin PrintScreen:
2. Scroll down the page until you see “Gadwin PrintScreen” and click the “Download now!” link.
3. Once your download is complete, find the downloaded zip file and double click it to unzip.
4. Once unzipped, double click the “.exe” file and follow the prompts to install Gadwin PrintScreen. A program shortcut will appear on your desktop.
5. If PrintScreen does not automatically open, double click the PrintScreen Icon to start PrintScreen. You will be presented with the PrintScreen program options window:
To read the rest of this article, you must be a Premium Member.
- Exclusive members-only content, including tips and special reports.
- Always get the lowest price in the WS Store, with an average of up to 15% off every item.*
- The option to select an ad-free Tech Tips newsletter, sent directly to your email every weekday.
- ...and so much more! Don't miss a thing and get your Premium Membership today!
Tags: print screen, print screen alternative, print screen not working, pritn screen alternatives, save screen shot, save screen shot without paint, screen shot program, take screen shot, windows 7 print screen