10 Responses to “How Do I Copy Recipes From Facebook?”

1. Jim says:

An easier way is to send yourself an email.
    Highlight the recipe as above, then hit Edit, and Copy
    In the email just hit Paste then Send. You can make a separate folder
    in your email program just for Recipes.

2. connie ingersoll says:

I do not have word. Can I print them right from facebook? How? Help

• cynthia says:

Connie – If you print directly from Facebook, you’re going to just get a picture of your Facebook feed. You don’t necessarily have to have Word. You could use Word Pad or even Google Docs online. Or you could copy the text in an e-mail – send it to yourself and then print.

3. Cheryl S says:

I was so excited to see your blog but again it failed on me. I have tried this for months. I put the mouse before the first word and then after the last letter I want to copy. The entire recipe then highlights. When I go to word and then try to paste it it only shows the first part of the recipe that you usually only see before you read on “see more.” Do you know what I could be doing wrong? I have Vista on my computer.

4. Jim K says:

I have the same problem as Cheryl S. Trying to copy a paragraph at a time doesn’t work either. I’m using windows 8.

5. Charles Stover says:

This also works for copying text from a fb newsfeed. Thanks for recommending the Control-C shortcut. On my pc (Linux w/ Firefox, both a little old) I can highlight the text, but, the copy function is grayed out. Contkrol-C works just fine, however. You just improved my life, a little bit. Little bits add up. Thanks, again.

6. Janet Ragusa says:

I have done the above and when I go to ‘print’ the recipe, it will only print the first 3 or so lines. What I do now is a pain. I screen print, paste, crop, Text wrap, make larger to be able to see words. Maybe not in this order but close.

Thx Janet

7. Caren Sawyer says:

I am having the same problem. It only copies a few lines of the recipe.