We all know that keyboard shortcuts not only make operating certain programs quicker, but they make you look pretty cool, too! Turns out Internet Explorer 9 has quite a list itself, so here’s part 1.
- Open an InPrivate Browsing window Ctrl+Shift+P
– Open the Organize Favorites dialog box Ctrl+B
– Open Favorites Center and display your history Ctrl+H
– Open Favorites Center and display your feeds Ctrl+J
– Open and dock the Favorites Center and display your feeds Ctrl+Shift+J
– Delete browsing history Ctrl+Shift+Del