looking for freeware

Iolo System Checker – Check Your Computer For Free!

Tuesday, March 12th, 2013 by | Filed Under: File & Disk Management, Free Downloads, Security Help, System Tune-Up Help

Is there something wrong with your computer?

Does it seem slower than it used to be?
Are you worried about security holes?
Do you wonder if you have too much clutter on your hard drive?
Is your registry as fast as it should be?
Do unnecessary start-up programs slow your computer down?
Do you have performance robbing memory leaks?
Is your Internet as fast as it could be?
Is there too much internet clutter in your temp files?

Well, find out all the above and more with the free Iolo System Checker! This little program is a must-run for everyone with a PC. In just a few minutes it will run a series of tests and let you know about any problem it uncovers. It will quickly answer all the questions above and then some.

We ran it on one of our test computers and were totally impressed. It quickly uncovered some issues that we used System Mechanic to resolve (it was way faster than doing it manually). The performance increase after solving the trouble issues was a welcome improvement – funny thing is, we didn’t even know there was anything all that “wrong” – only that the PC didn’t seem to be performing as well as it should have been.

Want to try it for yourself? Download at the link below and know for sure if your PC is performing at its best!

~Steve

6 Responses to “Iolo System Checker – Check Your Computer For Free!”

1. Skip says:

You know..when I first became a computer user in 2003 I relied on my computer whizz son to solve many of my problems..but he lives in Florida and I live in Nevada.My phone bill began to go off the charts as I seemed to have problems every day of one sort or another.I don’t remember exactly when I downloaded and installed System Mechanic.I do remember it came from Worldstart and it was a number of years ago.So often ad’s for programs and utilities promise the moon but actually deliver a meteor..you know the kind that burns brightly but fizzles out before the job is done.SysMech actually delivers the moon and the solar system as well!! Since my first experiences with Worldstart I have touted your site to all of my internet friends with complete confidence and have never gotten negative comments from any of them.Thanks guys..you’re the best.

2. Dorothy McMurtry says:

This trial Check-Up..loaded perfectly, found a few problems, nothing serious -which I will “fix” with my “System Mechanic ” that I have on my system already.

3. Delia says:

I have a registry service so well as a Pc max, and I am shocked as to how much stuff both of these two programs have left behind toatally unrevised. I had bought a system mechanic and have never used it , I will from now on.
    Thanks loads you wonderful guys.
    Dee

4. richard says:

i bought system mechanic and system mechanic pro from world start. since i already had Avast Professional running on my PC i just filed them in my software storage file. then when i got my 2 new PC’s, networked, on line i installed system mechanic pro v11.5. H

5. Richard says:

i purchased the System Mech. Pro v11.5. this is the best anti virus malware system junkcleaner i have ever seen. I have it on my home network, 3 PC’c. the only problem i have with it is my downloading stuff off the internet that tries to change my homepage or change my search engines or add toolbars. then it helps me clean all them out of my registery so they dont mess things up. plus it alerts me to bad web sites and emails. been thinking to upgrading to the Ultimate version. this is the BEST i have got from World Start or anywhere else.

6. Claretha says:

I was so glade to received this, especially since it is free, Yes my computer is running slow