1) Connect the Belkin Router to your high speed internet connection using the attached ethernet cable.
2) Connect your computer to the belkin router via one of the wired ethernet ports labeled 1 through 4. Use a Cat5 or Cat6 ethernet cable (Sold separately however one should already be connecting your high speed internet to your PC from the modem so you can reuse this cable)
2) Plug in the belkin router to the wall AC adapter and into a power outlet.
3) Insert the setup CD and click “Belking_Setup_And_Monitor_Install.exe
4) Click setup
5) Enter the Network Name and Password found on the Belkin setup card attached to your router and click next.
6) Allow the setup program to discover your router and configure it.
7) Once setup is complete your router is ready to use. You can adjust advanced settings using the Advanced Tools button or by going to http://router in a web browser window.
Please see below screenshots for reference: