Please use the following Serial Number for EasyCap Software: 783A2-8A000-05571927
I have the Easy Cap but need some simple instructions on how to capture.
Here’s a basic “step by step” on how to capture video.
1. Install the drivers and the program from the included program CD or burn a new CD using the instructions here:
2. Plug the easy cap into your computer and hook your vcr or other output device to the cords.
3. Open the Ulead Video Studio software and click on the “capture” tab.
4. Click the button that reads “capture video”. If you do not see this button, look to the right of the word “video” for two arrows pointing upward. Click them.
5. On the source menu, choose Syntek STK150, on the format menu, choose MPEG or DVD. Finally, click “options”.
6. Under options, choose “video and audio capture property settings”.
7. In this window under the “source” tab, the video drop downs should read “video composite” and “NTSC”. Under audio, choose “digital audio interface” and “master volume”. click ok and wait for the capture device to reconfigure.
8. You should now see your video on the screen. You can click “capture video” to begin capturing.
9. When you are done, choose to stop the capture and follow the steps to either save or burn. You do this by going to the “edit” and “share” tabs.
Tags: Easy Cap