Instructions for using the USB Sport Behind-The-Head MP3 Player w/microSDHC Slot
1) Place a Micro SD Card into the card reader slot until it clicks. (Supports up to 4 GB cards)
2) Plug in the USB headset using the included USB cable into the computer.
3) Turn the headset on.
4) Transfer .mp3 or .wav or .wma files to the memory card using windows explorer. The USB headset will show up as a flash drive (usually the drive letter after your CD or memory card reader, E, F, G or H)
5) Unplug the player once it has charged for 4-6 hours from the USB port and press the play button.
6) To advance to the next track press the Forward button. To go back a track press the backward button. To increase volume hold down the forward button. To decrease volume hold down the backwards button.
7) When done listening to music turn off the player using the on/off switch to conserve battery.
See pictures below for reference: