Yesterday we looked at Pixieset and JPEG mini, two great apps that can enhance your photos. Today, we’ll check two more must-have apps for photographers.
Smart Albums 2
Price: Free trial/ $299.00 (Mac)
If you find your creativity cramped by most of the available album-designing applications, Smart Albums 2 might prove godsend for you, despite that steep price. This is so proficient and helps create such creatively stunning albums that it’s worth every dime you spend on it.
- Simple and easy to use.
- Works on mobile.
- Comprehensive list of printing agencies that it can link up to and work with, across the globe.
- Excellent customer support
- Expensive but one-time payment; no yearly charges.
Price: $29.99 (Mac Only)
If you’re a passionate blogger along with being a photographer, you’ll simply love Blogo for the neat and classy interface it provides, especially if you post articles too. It’s a time-saving nifty picture editor.
- An immaculate interface with useful features.
- Decently priced with first-class customer support.
- Offline capability.
- Easy SEO optimization and image inclusion.
Price: $34.99 – $49.90 (For Mac)
Are you always on the go and struggling to manage your photography business? Worry not, for Tave is there to rescue you. It’s an excellent studio manager that helps keep track of your client database, their personal details with important dates, and track the monetary flow in your business.
- It can create highly customized reports of all kinds that you can ever need, including those essentially financial ones. It’s been verified by accountants for its reliability and adheres to international standards in all its features, especially the various tax scenarios.
- It has the same version for desktop, mobiles and tablets. It lets your client pay you online by connecting to several payment gateways.
- It has maps, weather reports, sunrise/sunset times which will help you plan your daily schedule.
- It is available online 24/7 and can be accessed by more than one person.
- The client support is exemplary, including the Live Chat option.
- You can send a customized questionnaire to your client using it and it will record their answers automatically and file them appropriately.
- You need to invest initially, both your time and money. Once you get the hang of it, it’s a smooth ride ahead.
- Takes time to learn all its features but it does have a wonderful support group to help you along.
Being a photographer is more than just going out and clicking your merry time away. Most probably, you already know that. Get the apps to make life easier for you. Let them free you from sundry worries and help you focus on your creativity. They will also help you get better along the way. Happy learning and growing.
– Aatika, Write Wing Media