Organizing the Calendar List in Outlook 2007
Do you use multiple calendars in MS Outlook 2007?
Do you have quite a list of them?
Do you get frustrated as you look through the list, trying to locate the one calendar you need?
You might try to display them all, but let’s face it, you can only display so many at one time and still be able to see what’s going on.
So, now what?
Well, if your list of calendars is long and “out of order,” this might be just the thing you need!
No, we aren’t going to combine them or delete any of them. We’re going to look at ways to arrange them.
First, you can have Outlook quickly alphabetize them with just a couple clicks.
- Right click on the “My Calendars” section title.
- Now, choose Arrange by Name.
Presto! The calendars are in an alphabetical list.
The second way to arrange them is manually. That would allow you to place those you use most often toward the top of the list in an order that makes sense to you.
- To accomplish a manual move, right click on an actual calendar name.
- From the menu that pops open, choose either “Move Up in List” or “Move Down in List,” depending on which way you want it to go.
- Keep doing that until everything is in the order you prefer.
Either way, you can still keep separate calendars for different reasons and still make it efficient to switch between them!