I thought it might be time for another keyboard shortcut installment for those users who really love learning a mouse-less way to accomplish their tasks.
Today I thought we’d focus on MS Outlook.
Here’s a few of the most common tasks and the keyboard shortcuts you need to get the job done ASAP.
- Ctrl + N will create a new email.
- Ctrl + M or F5 will send and receive mail.
- Ctrl + Shift + B will open the address book.
- Ctrl + R will reply to a message.
- Ctrl + Shift + R will reply to all.
- Ctrl + F will forward a message.
- Ctrl + Shift + F will open the advanced find window.
- Ctrl + Enter or Ctrl + Q will mark a message as read.
- Ctrl + D or Delete Button will delete the currently selected message(s).
- Esc will close the message currently open.
While this list is nowhere near exhaustive, but it’s certainly a good start.