- Worldstart's Tech Tips And Computer Help - http://www.worldstart.com -
Posted By admin On November 12, 2004 @ 3:15 PM In Using The Internet,Windows Explorer | No Comments
My scrollbars are too small and I have trouble grabbing them. Is there a way to change the size?
Note: Video may contain additional information not found in the written text.
Well, you’ll be both thrilled and delighted to know you can adjust their size. Here’s how:
In Windows XP:
1. Right-click your desktop and select Properties
2. You’ll be presented with a settings screen, select the Appearance tab .
3. The second drop down box should be labeled ” item ” select ” Scrollbar “
4. You’ll be able to increase or decrease the size of your scrollbars by using the little box to the right of the drop down box (it’s labeled ” size “). I have mine set to 18.
For Windows Vista:
Almost the same procedure here, with a few alternate commands.
Right-Click your desktop and choose “Personalize“. Choose “Windows Color and Appearance“, then click the “Advanced” button. In the the next window that appears, click the scroll bar in the graphic at the top and set your desired size.
That’s it. You should now be able to make your scrollbars as big as you like.
Article printed from Worldstart's Tech Tips And Computer Help: http://www.worldstart.com
URL to article: http://www.worldstart.com/resize-scrollbars/