In my opinion, productivity and habit/goal tracking Android apps are the best kind of apps everybody should have on their mobile device! If you want to become more productive, quit slacking and stay on track, then these great apps will surely help you do that.
I selected 5 of the best apps for coaching, habits, goal tracking and productivity you can install for free on your Android mobile device. These apps were previously tested by myself, some of them which I still use. All of these apps have great features and clean, user-friendly designs.
Below you will find a short review for each app, with pros and cons and a brief description of what the app claims to deliver. Check them out and choose the apps which are the best fit for your own needs!
This app was previously known as Lift, and now it changed its name to Coach.me. Coach.me helps you focus on the daily practice that goes into achieving your most important goals. This coaching app is quite unique because of the whole community that has developed around it. You can also get in-app coaching from real coaches around the world.
- free community support
- social features – it feels more like a social media app
- gorgeous design
- great tracking program
- This is an overall great coaching app, however if you want a simpler goal tracking app this may not be the perfect fit for you.
Achieve – Productivity Timer is a great app for increasing your productivity, maximize focus and get tasks done faster. This app has a very basic design. It’s a timer for your tasks and helps you be more efficient in working under a strict schedule.
- simple layout
- efficient design
- easy task creation
- personalized settings
- This is just a task timer app. If you want a more complex goal tracking app this may not be the best solution for you.
Rewire is a habit and goal tracker Android app. This app helps you easily track habits, accomplish your goals and finally rewire yourself. It has calendars, reminders, widgets, backup and import tools.
- It has calendars and reminders.
- It has a notes feature.
- Offers backup and import tools.
- Easy to use layout and beautiful design.
- None so far; this is a great habit and goal tracking app with lots of features. It has everything you need to help you create new, healthy habits.
Hab It! is a self-improvement tool for Android which helps you build habits and track your goals.
- Friendly interface and premium feel
- Record habit progress in weekly and monthly views
- Track trends by habit
- The premium version has some more useful features the free one doesn’t offer.
- It has an “ok” design, but it could have been better.
GoalTracker is a user-friendly app that helps you build habits and achieve success in tracking your life goals.
- Very easy to use
- Great for offline usage
- Clean design
- None; this is a great app for goal tracking.
~ Ruxandra Micu